The WesBank Fund Through its Jala Peo Initiative (JPI) seeks to support the schools to integrate school food gardens into curriculum delivery, using them as a teaching and learning resource. JPI will establish a standing School Food Garden (SFG) multi-stakeholder forum at the Vhembe District (Limpopo) which will facilitate the setting up and maintenance of thriving school food gardens. The Project Coordinator will support the administrative and supervisory authority responsible for managing the implementation of the Jala Peo Initiative in the Vhembe District. The incumbent will ensure the optimal functioning of the Forum. JET Education Servicec will provide management support to the Forum Project Coordinator for the duration of the project.
The incumbent must fulfil the following criteria for consideration:
- Black South African citizen
- Resident of the Limpopo Province
- Familiar with the Vhembe District area
- Proven project management/coordination skills
- Familiar with Agriculture or Life Sciences
- Experienced in the field of education
- Familiar with the CAPS curriculum for foundation, intermediate, and senior phase
- Undergraduate qualification or equivalent
- Valid driver’s licence
- Willing to travel in around the province
- Report writing skills
- Computer literate
Interested Applicants should forward their covering letters and CVs to the following address email@example.com
All applications must be submitted no later than 29 September 2017.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only.